Search This Blog

What Bible Says About Healing


References from Bible... Verses on Healing
What Bible Says About Healing

Exodus 15:26
He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

Exodus 23:25
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,

Psalm 30:2 
LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. 


Psalm 41:3 
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness. 

Psalm 107:19-21
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.  He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.  Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

Proverbs 4:20-22
My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words.  Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart;  for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Psalm 103:2-4
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--  who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,  who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 53:4
Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.  

Isaiah 53:5 
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. 

Isaiah 58:8 
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. 

Jeremiah 17:14 
Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. 

Hosea 14:4 
I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them. 

Malachi 4:2 
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 

Matthew 8:8 
The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed." 

Matthew 8:16 
When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. 

Matthew 9:35 
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 

Matthew 19:2 
Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. 

Mark 5:34 
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering." 

Luke 8:43-48
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her.  She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.   "Who touched me?" Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, "Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you."  But Jesus said, "Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me."  Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed.  

Luke 8:50 
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed." 

Luke 9:11 
... but the crowds learned about it and followed him. He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing. 

Luke 5:17 
One day Jesus was teaching, and Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there. They had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was with Jesus to heal the sick. 

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."



Tag: Bible Reference, Bible Verse, Know your Bible, Reference, verse by verse, What Does the Bible Say, Word of God, What Bible Says About, 

Summary: A series of posts highlighting the messages from the Bible which talks about specific topic. What does the bible says about this topic through the various verses taken up will help us refer back to these verses in our discussion and meditations. Let this reference be a blessing to all.. Lets get the wisdom and start living and blessed and happy life. 

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for the righteous judgement of God
    Check out my blog:
    www.jesuschristissaviour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete